Skip to main content

Starting a separate Health & Fitness Blog!

When I first started this Blog, I was wanting it to be an adjunct to my online store for announcements regarding our products/sales/etc. but also a place where I could write beauty and health-related articles to go with our theme of "defining true beauty" and that we see it from a holistic aspect.

Sorry to say that I have not written as much as I would like but I've recently rediscovered my passion and determination to share what I know especially in regards to fitness/health so I have a new Blog that will focus on that HERE that I am calling Graceful Coach as I have recently signed up to become a Beachbody Coach of P90x & Insanity Workout DVDs fame. I would have just kept it all in one Blog but for those of you who follow and are Subscribers that only have awG in your interest, I did not want to Spam you with any fitness related posts should that not be your thing and vice-versa.

I guess since hitting my mid-thirties, I've become rather focused on living at my optimal fitness level and been really getting serious about being the best I can be physically, mentally, & spiritually! So this is going to be a bit of a public journal/diary of reviews and experience with things I've tried (not just Beachbody products) that I want to share that I think some might find informative and beneficial. But I also hope to get more "on the ball" about writing more beauty related articles here at the awG Blog as I've promised since the start of my online minerals store.

**As an FYI, my Beachbody online store is done in my name only--I actually do not handle the Customer Service in regards to Orders/Status of Orders AND International orders are not accepted there at this time, unfortunately.

However, I still extend the invitation to ALL to be your source of advice for any fitness needs without any financial charge as I love to help people get healthy! Any questions you have on programs and where to start. I've done P90x, Insanity, and currently doing TurboFire & ChaLean Extreme from Beachbody, but also have done non-Beachbody DVDs like TaeBo, Cathe Friedrich, Windsor Pilates, Jillian Michaels--she's my favorite, actually!--and then my own workouts I do with the general population at my job as an Occupational Therapist.

Even if you just need an accountability partner to check in on you to make sure you are keeping up with your workouts or advice on eating (I am currently a vegetarian!), I'd love to help with that too. You are welcome to direct any questions directly to my email adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com.

And for those of you wondering, this will not take away from my time from awG. If anything, I think it will help me focus more and be able to Blog more often--and not just about Sales (although I know many of you love those posts the most, LOL!). This is really just an extension of what awG wants to do for you--keeping you naturally beautiful!

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to follow our new Fitness blog check it out HERE. We don't have many posts right now since it is so new but it will change in the future!!!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...