Skip to main content

A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!

Before adorned with Grace takes a break for a little over a week, we just wanted to take the time to wish you all a very blessed Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! We'd also like to thank those of you who ordered these last couple weeks during our Sale and hope you all love your products!

As noted on our Website, we will resume the Sale when we return, around Dec. 30 or Jan. 1 by popular demand! So make sure to check back us then if you missed out on this last sale or simply want more, lol!

I also wanted to make sure you all knew that we will likely (about 98% sure) not be able to reply to any emails between tonight (Dec. 21) and next Monday (Dec. 27) as our Internet access will be extremely limited. So please make sure you all know we are not ignoring you! We try to get back with our Customers as fast as our schedule allows us to.

On that note, I seem to be having trouble, especially with those of you that have a Yahoo email account, with my emails (specifically Shipping Notices) getting to you? I know that with my current email, Notices from my own website are diverted and I never receive them as Yahoo appears to have a semi-strict SPAM filter that does not allow let me get messages that appear to be from mass emailers and/or companies. (I say "semi-strict" because I still get those awful phishing ones, lol!)

The only solution I have that might work is if you make sure to add "adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com" to your Contacts list so that it is not diverted away completely or to a SPAM/Junk Folder. I've had one customer who I have emailed three times but apparently my emails are not getting to her as she thinks we have simply not bothered to reply, but as most of you know, we get back with most of our customers no less than 3-4 days, even during a Sale, and try to reply to Customers as quickly as we would like to be responded to!

The only time we are unable to respond to an email is to those asking for "freebies for review" as we get soooooo many requests (sometimes more than orders!!!) we simply do not have time to respond to them all, in addition to our regular mail and processing orders and making up new products. In addition, I believe there is a new law now that if you receive freebies from any company and review them on your blog, you do have to disclose that info. I believe so much in my product I know that I will get more than enough good reviews from paying customers who will spread the good word about awG! :)

Other than sending out a few more Shipping Notices and making adjustments to our website, adorned with Grace is officially off on Christmas vacation! Again, everyone have a wonderful holiday and looking forward to this New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...