Skip to main content

Columbus Day, About Fall LE, & Vote in Poll!

Before I close up for the weekend, I do want to give you all a heads up that it will be a "long weekend" for awG in that any orders that we receive from now (about 6 p.m. Central Time Friday, Oct.9 to Tuesday, Oct 13) will likely not be shipped until Thursday, Oct 14. Partly because Monday, Oct. 12 is a Postal Holiday and there will be no mail that day, but also since we will be going out of town and not be back to do anything with orders until Wednesday afternoon. So just be aware of that as you know I like to send orders out super fast, but it just won't happen this weekend, lol...

Also, I have decided I won't release my LE Fall Colors until the week of Oct. 19. Mostly because I want to release them the same time as my next Blog Special, and there will not be one until that week since next week will be out. Also, it still feels like Summer weather here in the state of Mississippi as today was 80 degrees and it's so hard to get in the mood for Fall, LOL! I'll also have a few small new eye accessories to add along with the new LE eyecolors. :)

Finally, I'd love for everyone to vote in the poll to your right about what items you would like to see next on Sale. Just trying to see what direction I should go in with my next sale/Blog Special!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...