Skip to main content

FYI: Columbus Day & Update on what I've been doing

I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" that Monday is Columbus Day; I checked with USPS and mail will NOT run that day. So any orders that are shipped out Friday Morning will likely not get to you until the Tuesday after (at the earliest) and orders placed over the weekend will not be shipped until Tuesday morning as well. Remember this when ordering from other companies, too!

Also, I have been busy getting a new collection of eye shadows (18 new colors in more office friendly neutrals and about 1/2 to 1/3 of them low shimmer as requested by many customers) and several cooler-toned blushes as well as a vegan lip balm that I *hope* to have ready to put up on the store by the end of October/early November. For those that order anything early next week AND depending on the eyeshadow & blush samples that you actually purchase, you might just get to sample a few from my new collection. As some of you know, I like to give a couple freebies with each order and really try to pick colors that I think you will like based on what you have already ordered.

And yes, the real website has been put on hold but only because my programmer (the wonderful DH, lol) has been busy with other commitments these last few weeks (out of town, his own projects) but am hoping that we'll get back on track next week . Erater has been great though, but there are a few features I wish I could change where you all don't have to do as much typing to order, especially for the samples. You *might* still have to with the kits, though--we'll see if drop-down menus aren't too difficult to add and deal with.)

In case you all haven't noticed, the Premium Buffer & Flat Top are back up on my site at their regular prices at $21.49 & $19.89 respectively so grab one if you missed out on the first set! I've gotten pretty good reviews on them so far from my customers!

I think that is all my announcements for now. If the weather will cooperate and if I can get it to work right, I will try to do some arm swatches of the new colors here at my blog to post up next week to give you all a sneak peak! So stay tuned!!!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...