Skip to main content

A Sneak Peak at the Summer 2010 LE

We are still not quite done getting the new Summer 2010 LE out, but we thought you'd like to get a sneak peak of what's coming!

In formulating these colors, I was yearning for the beach so you could say I had the "sea and the sand" as my inspiration for these colors, lol. Yeah, not too original for a Summer theme, but I really did want to add some more blues (especially FUN blues!) and I can never seem to get enough gold-toned eye shadows for myself!



Flamboyant: A bright teal/sea blue that reminds me a an oasis paradise. My favorite blue of the three and MUCH prettier in person!
Munificent: A light robin egg blue/sea foam green. Funny, they were just talking on the Today show this week about Beyonce's Robin Egg Blue Nail Polish being a makeup trend right now--you could mix this color in with some clear and possibly get something similar--maybe???
Emotive: A deep blue with light blue highlights. Similar to Inspiring, but more blue highlights than purple.
Forthright: A rich orangey gold with golden sparkle. Definitely for you bolder ladies, but would also work great with those who have darker golden-bronzed skin as an all over lid or blush color.
Candid: A creamy lemon yellow with tiny flecks of gold. More shimmer that past LE yellow shades like Optimistic or Enthusiastic.
Outstanding: My everyday, wearable shade! It is a golden brown with brassy hints and looks great on olive tones.

Then, I wanted to add more Shimmer Blushes as many ladies, like myself, don't like to wear a lot of deeply pigmented blushes and find that glows/light shimmer seems to show off a tan better anyway.

Spellbinding: Made for the fair neutral/cool-toned. A very light pink with bright silver sparkle. Best used as a highlight.
Avid: A well-pigmented peach that turns rosy. I've worn this almost everyday since making it, so its safe to say its my favorite as it complements my skin tone but gives a healthy glow to my face. (FYI, I wear Grace 4.0/4.2.)
Astounding: A light neutral apricot that would look good on most skin tones as a glow.


These should be up on the site early next week so make sure to watch out for them!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...