Skip to main content

Blog Special: 4/12 to 4/18 & New LE Eyecolors!

Yes, we have a new Blog Special for you all this week! Check out our "secret link" HERE. Remember, to qualify for these items, you must use the listings on this page and this sale will last until next Sunday, April 18 OR while supplies last as we might sell out sooner.

Also, we have some new LE eyecolors for you all! Find them here on our Limited Edition page. For those that love violet-tinged neutrals, you'll love this set of colors. I have to be honest in saying that the pictures, even the swatches below, do not capture the beauty of the colors--we just apologize for not being more talented with our photography!


While the photo above makes the colors look very plain and neutral, what you don't see is the beautiful violet highlights with most of the colors. I actually made these over a month ago when I found out a very old friend from college had passed away and creating colors was one of my ways to heal so these colors are almost an interpretation of what I was feeling then: subdued and melancholy , yet filled with hope for tomorrow, if that makes any sense. . .

Hope you all like them!

P.S. Our LE Wedding colors will be available only until Friday, April 16 unless they sell out sooner. Make sure to grab them now if you want them as they will not be available in the future!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...