Skip to main content

Still waiting...

I don't think the Ingenue brushes will be in this week either. :(

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they will be in by next week. ***EDIT: I got my Shipping Notice and the brushes should be back on my website by Monday night, May 11 or Tuesday morning, May 12! So in my optimistic hopes of that, I will likely not run a Blog Special again this week as I have a feeling most of you are waiting until the dual fibers are back in as well as the special "Blog Brush" (a different one from last time) and there are a couple other things I'm hoping to add into that mix so I'd like to have all these running at the same time so you all can just order all at once!

The delay with the dual fiber will likely also delay opening my new website since I don't want to leave Ecrater until I get this first big set of brushes out since those who are waiting for them to arrive are waiting for them at my Ecrater site. So maybe late May or even early June, depending on when the dual fibers get shipped, is when I'll have the new site ready for you all to order.

So while we all wait, this will give me more time to write up more beauty-related articles as I've had some topics I've wanted to share that came up last week so maybe in the next few days or so I'll have one for you!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...