Skip to main content

Update before the weekend...

Hey, all! (Or should I say "y'all" since I've technically a Southern gal, lol?)

Yes, this week has been silent with no Blog Special this week but I have been busy with a "little" project that has kept me occupied so I didn't get a chance to think up a good Blog special and I was rather limited on time anyway--there is usually a pretty good spike in orders when I have those!

I mainly wanted to just give you all a few updates:

*Celestial Powder: I will still be carrying this but I have decided to switch to the 30 gram jar vs. the 25 gram tall profile jar. Part of it is that it is much easier to find the 30 gram jars but also, it's kind of an awkward shape and doesn't package as neatly and organized with the other products like the 30 gram jar does. But having this change will allow me to start putting in those cute little powder puffs with them, so that will be an added plus! You'll STILL get 4 grams and it will still be the same price at $4.99.

*Ingenue Petite Dual Fiber Brush: I am still waiting on this brush as I know many of you all are! I haven't heard any delays as of yet from my supplier, so I am still hoping to have them back in stock at the end of the month. To prevent this from happening in the future, I did put in a rather huge order for them this time around so I'm hoping the long wait time won't happen again. I will be shocked if I run out of this batch very quickly, but you never know!

*I do plan to have a Blog special toward the early/middle of next week for orders over $15. So...just a little heads up in case you were wanting to put one in this weekend. I would go ahead and do the Blog special this weekend, but I actually don't have the items in my possession yet as I bought these specifically for the giveaway. Of course, if something goes wrong and the UPS man accidentally sends it to Alaska or something, there may not be a Blog special, but they haven't let me down yet, lol (knock on wood).

*Just keep in mind the ongoing specials (see posts below or go to the LE section on my website) that will be expiring sometime next week. I'm literally down to a handful on the free brushes with eyecolors so take advantage of that while you can and the blush sets will be gone next week as well. I think I set the date for April 20 for the blush sets, but I may extend it until April 23 so if you want the "Get With Purchase" item(s) I'm giving away next week, you can still get them.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...