Skip to main content

Shimmer Blushes are up! Also, current list of International Countries we ship to...

Regarding the Shimmer Blushes

So the Shimmer Blushes are now up! They will be under the "Blushes" category but if you wanted to zero in on them, click on the "Shimmer Blushes" category under "Blushes." They will also be broken down into Cool, Neutral, & Warm colors. (And yes, we do notice that we're lacking a few more Cool colors so those are in the works ASAP!)

For one week only--Today (January 26) until Sunday (February 1) at 8:00 p.m. Central Standard time, I am running a special sale on the entire Shimmer Blush Collection as a set. Go to the Limited Edition page to see details. This is for those of you that want to sample and/or own all the colors. However, you can also just mix and match them with the other regular (non-shimmer) Blushes and purchase them in the "2 for" or "4 for" Sets that we sell.

**Edited to clarify: The Shimmer Blushes are a part of the regular collection. We are just running a special deal for those that want to sample/own all eight of them for one week. But they are here to stay for sure!

Regarding International Shipping

For those of you that may not get a chance to check, here is my current list of International countries we ship to:

Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

I have gotten a little bit more relaxed on the shipping areas in that I don't necessarily have to do a "test ship" anymore before I add your country. If you are a regular shopper (like three or more orders a month) and you know there are normally not many issues or problems with shipping to your country, I'll be glad to simply add your country onto my list--just let me know! Of course, if any problems arise, we'll have to investigate and see what's going on and possibly change it later in the future, but for now, just email me at adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com if you'd like your country added.

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...