Skip to main content

Norway, Sweden, Australia, Singapore & Germany...ADDED!

I am now slowly starting to add International countries and the ones named above in the title are the first ones! These are countries that I have had testers in and have shipped repeatedly to over the last year with an exception of Australia who I just recently tested out with an inquiring customer and everything went over well.

Currently, I have test packages in progress right now going to France, Switzerland, Canada, & the Philippines and once I get word from those countries how long the ship time is and how easily it got to them, I can add them as well.

FYI, shipping to Norway, Sweden, & Australia has been about 6-10 days, IIRC (fastest so far--faster than when I mail stuff to Iowa, lol!) and Germany, Singapore tend to take more time due to Customs holding them a little longer for whatever reason. Regardless of where you are at, PLEASE allow at least three-four weeks for your package to get to you. Once I have shipped it off, it really is out of my hands and cannot do anything to track the packages. (There might be, I just don't know about it yet...)

Due to International postage prices, I won't be able to offer the Free Shipping like I do with my U.S. customers, but will have a minimal charge as follows:

$20 or less: $2.00
$20.01-$$50.00: $3
$50.01-$100.00: $4
$100.01 or over: $5

When you checkout, however, it will say $5 no matter what. Unfortunately, Ecrater is not set up to allow me to use this Shipping Rate chart so what I'll have to do is refund you the difference while your order is being processed. So if you have placed an order and received a notice from us at awG that your order has shipped out, but we *haven't* refunded the extra shipping charges yet, PLEASE email us ASAP to remind us.

I admit, I took one of my International customer's suggestion and used a pricing range identical to another company's (who I think is very wise!) because I really like the simplicity and fairness after doing many "test calculations" of shipping charges. Although charging shipping per weight may be the most exact, it is also rather difficult to coordinate with the Shopping Cart (for me anyway, lol). This way you all can "guess-timate" your shipping charges yourself without having to checkout.

I also wanted to request that you fill out the Address portion VERY CAREFULLY when you checkout. I hear that is usually the main reason for delays. Please check with your Postal Office if possible on the correct order you need to list street address, province, zip code, country, etc. if you are unsure.

Also, as many of you may already know, only PayPal/International Credit cards are accepted. I cannot accept any Personal Checks/Money Orders for International Orders. Paying with a check/money order will significantly delay the order anyway, as I cannot ship off any orders (including U.S. orders) until I have received the money order/check, and it has cleared.

So that is it! This is still in the testing mode so if I end up with too many issues, I may not be able to continue...but I am optimistic and believe this will work out and before you know it, we'll have as many countries added as possible! Just be patient with me in regards to any glitches or issues with the system as it is right now. Thank you everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

 I had no idea it would be so challenging. You would think that I could just “pick up” where we left off with adorned with Grace, but the market has changed pretty significantly in 10 years! I do not remember having to work so hard making the products and on the website many years ago. The latter has been especially difficulty—but…I think I had a bit of writer’s block when trying to get everything jump started. I realized that in continuing adorned with Grace, I felt important to clarify to myself what adorned with Grace would be. Back then, it started as a creative outlet for me, to make cosmetics for hard-to-match skin tones like mine, and to promote true beauty ideas for a positive influence in the world. All still true, of course! But before I could go any further, I felt impressed to elaborate on our values and mission, so this is what I wrote down last week: *To be a light to those in darkness who are held down from their true identity in God. *To unite women and model how we...
  Where have we been you may ask? Yes, for a while there were were great at posting to our social media on Instagram & Facebook ! However, the last few weeks have been super busy as we have been producing the new Foundations, Powders, Blush, and (starting today) our Eyeshadows. And at the beginning of the month, Texas has its worst snowstorm in 20 years so needless to sale we were quite a bit distracted then! However we have not forgotten about you all and hope you all have been able to Share and purchase some of this older stock on Clearance prices.😀 Remember, if there was a certain color you liked from our prior store, try to grab one now as we are not only repackaging our products but having to reformulate most of it! Being almost 10 years away, some colorants are no longer available OR have gone up considerably in price, causing us to find a substitute to make a color most similar to the prior.   And speaking of price, we desire to still price fairly but know th...

Clearance Store Officially Open!

It is official! We have reopened with our previous stock! Some important things to note: *For a “fuller” view of the website (as in picture below) you can choose the Desktop version vs. Mobile version if you are in your phone. *We have set our site to accept  USA orders only .  HOWEVER, if you are from another country that we used to ship to email us @ adorned_with_grace@yahoo.com and we may be able to work something out. *There is a shipping charge for USA orders depending on weight. However, if your order totals over $35 we will manually refund your shipping charge! If you do not see it refunded, please email or message us so we can take care of it. *Unfortunately, although you may read in some of the separate Product Description to try our $1 samples, since this is the Clearance stock, we will not have samples you can try before you buy since we do not really have additional stock to make up any more samples. We also cannot take any refunds should you not be happy. Sorry!...